— Come Up DV9 —GO BACK
- All sealed high performance motor supplies superior torque output and faster line speed.
- 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers the most reliable and durable performance of winch under the rugged conditions.
- The U.S., Germany, U.K., France, etc patented automatic CBS (Cone Brake Structure) holds firmly in full load and provides easy maintenance. Specific design of brake (CBS) outside the drum is ideally suited to heat-sensitive synthetic rope.
- Heavy duty sealed contactor ensures sound waterproof protection.
- Turn clutch by ergonomic T-handle for rapid rope payout. The equally positioned pin holes make it easily rotate by 40° increments for special in-bumper application.
- Protective thermal sensor LED.
- Rated line pull: 4,082 kg / 9,000 lb single line
- Motor: 3,430 w / 4.6 hp 12V series wound
1,940 w / 2.6 hp 24V series wound
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary 156:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 63.5 mm x 229L mm (2.5” x 9”L)
- Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
- Rope type: Galvanized aircraft A7 x 19
- Rope size: 8.3 mm x 30.5 m (21/64” x 100’)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
REQUEST A PARTS QUOTE PLACE ORDER (Dealers)